The Account Executive Opportunity:
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of CommunityConnect Labs Software & Services? Do you have the business savvy necessary to help establish CommunityConnect Labs as a key technology platform provider? CCL is growing in the U.S. Public Sector market, and we offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of CCL’s innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to focus on government sales at the local, state, and federal levels. The ideal candidate has sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer.
S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess a sales background that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-suite level, as well as communication skills and technical background sufficient to communicate the benefits of our technical solutions to a non-technical audience. The Account Executive will be an exceptionally strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects of selling. S/he must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 5+ years direct field sales experience working with the Federal government
- Demonstrated success with Enterprise Accounts in the Public Sector, preferably within state/local government (SLG) and federal government
- Background selling Software/SaaS and Services
- Demonstrated ability to build a customer network
- Ability to work in the United States without limitation
Our Team’s Culture and Benefits:
- We know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits including competitive salaries,health benefits, flexible work arrangements, and professional development opportunities.
- An amazing mission: CommunityConnect Labs’ mission is to help governments and nonprofits provide better services to communities they serve.
- We are impatient changemakers.
- The work is challenging and fast-paced.
- The hours can be long and we expect the highest quality of work from ourselves.
- We offer you the flexibility to make daily choices that can help you to be healthy, centered, and productive.
- We are a mission-driven company where you can do your best, most important work for society. We continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where people's talents can shine.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
Who We Are:
- CommunityConnect Labs is an enterprise software solutions provider that serves the most innovative government agencies and nonprofits in the country.
- We are a social enterprise with a mission of positive social impact.
- We provide mobile-first solutions as well as professional services for nonprofits and local governments to better connect and engage their communities.
- We are winners of the Twilio Social Impact award and Amazon Imagine award.
- Our work has been evaluated by governments and published in academic journals.
Location: Anywhere in the United States