CommunityConnect Labs is looking for a Product Implementation Consultant - (CCAAS & CPAAS) to serve as a Contact Center As a Solution (CCAAS) and/or Communication Platform As A Solution (CPAAS) consulting professional to successfully deliver products, solutions and services to our clients and prospects. This role will help our clients fully utilize our emerging contact center technologies, and enable them to use it to meet their specific needs.
- Demonstrates product expertise and understanding of CPAAS/CCAAS within the appropriate consumer markets
- Determines client's existing vs desired environments, identifies the change, and guides the development of specific clients' CCL solution.
- Oversees the design, configuration, testing, implementation and support of the CommunityConnect Lab inc. contact center solution.
- Participates in the design, system configuration, testing, and implementation of CommunityConnect Lab inc. contact center solutions
- Leads design sessions and assist in the implementation of technology solutions
- Assesses complex project situations to make appropriate recommendations to clients to maximize client return on asset
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement within the CCL service delivery model
- Aligns cross-functional team including product development, tech, marketing, sales and support
- Creates and maintains a documentation repository of client solutions, system design/specification and performance requirements as relates to the virtual contact center solution
- Identifies and resolves contact center issues
- BS in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience providing consulting services focused on contact center solutions (cloud experience preferred).
- 2 + years of Client Success , Implementation, or project management experience
- Expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- Broad skills in both technology & analysis to support implementation and analysis
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Our Team’s Culture and Benefits:
- We know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits including competitive salaries,health benefits, flexible work arrangements, and professional development opportunities.
- An amazing mission: CommunityConnect Labs’ mission is to help governments and nonprofits provide better services to communities they serve.
- We are impatient changemakers.
- The work is challenging and fast-paced.
- The hours can be long and we expect the highest quality of work from ourselves.
- We offer you the flexibility to make daily choices that can help you to be healthy, centered, and productive.
- We are a mission-driven company where you can do your best, most important work for society. We continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where people's talents can shine.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
Who We Are:
- CommunityConnect Labs is an enterprise software solutions provider that serves the most innovative government agencies and nonprofits in the country.
- We are a social enterprise with a mission of positive social impact.
- We provide mobile-first solutions as well as professional services for nonprofits and local governments to better connect and engage their communities.
- We are winners of the Twilio Social Impact award and Amazon Imagine award.
- Our work has been evaluated by governments and published in academic journals.
Location: Anywhere in the United States